Monday, March 5, 2012

A LOOK AHEAD

Home in Port Charlotte, heading for Tampa airport
Cold front passed yesterday, morning low of 48, high of 70

Last night I had my speckled trout for dinner and it was excellent.  I trailered the boat to get gas before the price goes any higher.  I took on 37 gallons of 90 octane non-ethanol (known locally as Rec 90) at $4.19 per gallon.  Another station had it at $4.30.  Marina on the water price is $4.99 and up.  I figure I better get fuel now before it goes up another dollar.

This morning I'm headed for the Baltimore, MD.  Upon arrival I will drive 2 hours to Rehoboth Beach, DE, where I will teach an excavation safety class tomorrow.  After that class I will drive 3 hours to Clarksburg, MD to work Wednesday.  That night I'll drive about 90 minutes, depending on traffic on the Capitol Beltway...it could take 3 hours just as well, and Thursday will be a day of work in the Lorton/Alexandria area.  Thursday night I fly home for the weekend.  Next week:  Boston

I spent the entire last weekend working on cleaning/organizing my home office and garage, as well as catching up on a lot of filing.  The next few weekends I will be installing a yard irrigation system at home.  The boat will have to stay parked while I get this done.  Subaru Jim is back in PA for a few weeks, catching up on his home based business, doing taxes, etc.  He is scheduled to return here on March 12 to stay another month or so.

Speaking of PA, I will be there two weeks from now; as well as NY & NJ.  The week after that?  AZ & CA.

Okay, I'm sufficiently exhausted from looking ahead. Red Grouper season re-opens April 1.

No comments: