Wednesday, March 6, 2013

NOTES FROM THE ROAD

59* and clear at wake up in Miami.

Long workday ahead but then homeward bound. I've earned an extra office day after flying to Boston on a Sunday and not getting home until late the following Friday, last week. Grateful not to be in the North's latest storm but thoughts are with my friends and colleagues who are going to be out in it.

I haven't fished for a couple of weeks. I've been so busy on the road there really hasn't been time or energy on the weekends. Subaru Jim is back in Pennsylvania for a short period of time. He will give his son a break from work and then Jim will return to Port Charlotte.

This weekend we are remodeling a room in the house to become my new home office.

My wife, my daughter Kimber and I have booked a Caribbean cruise for Thanksgiving week. It will be our first cruise ever. We will join my wife's brother and his entire family. They are very experienced cruisers.

Time for me to get ready for work.

No comments: