Monday, December 14, 2009

CHECKING IN

Home in Port Charlotte
68* at wake up, going to a high of 82*

My Dad arrived safely from Arizona, last Friday. We are enjoying his company, of course. I have gotten very consistent in my walking exercise, going 5-6 days weekly. I'm up to 5.1 miles at a time now and feel good about it. When I was running, before taking the summer off, I had dropped my weight from 280 to 238. After 3 months of inactivity I went back up to 263. I am now sitting at 252 and ready to continue dropping.

There's been no time on the boat lately but I have found evidence of a small hydraulic fluid leak. I need to find the time to search for the source. I am leaving on a short 2 day trip to VA today but will be gone to Homestead, FL the rest of the week so it will have to wait.

My Cardinals play on Monday Night Football tonight. When they win, they will clinch a trip to the NFL Playoffs for the second straight year, with a guaranteed home game.

No comments: