Saturday, February 27, 2010

THREE HOURS TO LUNCH

Home in Port Charlotte
High of 65, low of 45



























Kathy and I drove three hours north to Orlando on Saturday to meet Kathy's son, Chad, and his wife Tiffany for lunch. They had driven down from Atlanta for Daytona bike week so we were happy to come join them. They are expecting a baby girl in June and Kathy will fly up there after the big arrival.

We got some much needed rain in Southwest Florida today. Now if we can just chase away these cold temperature...

Monday I fly to Philly to teach on Tue/Wed. After class on Wed, I will make a four hour drive through Baltimore, Washington DC, Alexandria and southeast to Richmond, VA. There I will teach on Thursday, ending the week Friday in Newport News. My flight home won't be until Saturday the 6th. This is a rescheduled trip from early February when I got snowed out by the blizzard.

No comments: