Wednesday, February 23, 2011

MAKE MY DAY

Home, but headed to Sarasota for work today
High in Port Charlotte, 83*

I mananged to changed out both the boat side and trolling motor side electrical plug and connector for the trolling motor.  I'm awaiting the arrival of a new ordered marine battery charger to install, so that the 3 trolling motor batteries can be plugged in each time I return to port.

I hope to have the actual trolling motor installed by this weekend.  Weather is warm and the waters here are warming.  I'm anticipating the best Spring of fishing I've had since moving here.

My soon to be 15 year old called the other day and is looking forward to coming to visit this summer, after school.  He wants to stay for 3 weeks.  He actually said he's leaving his Xbox video game in Arizona so that we can spend more time together.  That made my day.

No comments: