Monday, February 25, 2008

Time traveller






Home in Port Charlotte; high of 83 today


Since my last posting, I have been to Arizona, California, back to AZ and back here to SOFLO.

The house has shown 30 times with no offers. The current asking price is 349k.


After work today, Buffalo Pete and I went fishing for the last time this year. He and his wife are heading home to Buffalo, NY. Between the two of us, we caught 7 sting rays. That's not what we were after but that's what we got. Pete also caught a nice size lady fish. We went to a different spot on a back water canal but all we got was eaten by bugs. Our final stop on the night was a pier beneath the El Jobean bridge. We each caught channel catfish and threw them back.


While I was gone to the West Coast, Pete caught the Pompano pictured here. He filleted it and I just ate it for dinner tonight. Tasty.


I'm waking up at 3AM to head for Homestead for 3 days of road work. I am going to be on the Atlantic coast all of next week and in VA/MD the following week. I will blog while I'm gone. Try to sell the house before I get back, will ya?

No comments: