Sunday, November 16, 2008

Football weather

Home in Port Charlotte
55 degrees at 8PM

A cold front has moved into our area and tonight we will hit the 40's and be cold for a few nights. We will hit the 70's in the daytime, but the 40's each night.
Yesterday I finished week 4 of the Couch 2 5k plan. Tomorrow I will begin week 5 and it gets tough from here. I will begin the week with three 5 minute runs and end the week with a 20 minute run.

Kathy, Dad and I went to Applebees to watch the Arizona Cardinals game on TV. We had a nice dinner and the Cards improved to 7-3, their best record since 1977. The Cardinals have 6 games left in the regular season and 4 of them will be home games. My football team will be in the playoffs for just the 2nd time in my children's lifetimes. Have I mentioned the Superbowl will be in Tampa this year?

Tomorrow I will head to the East coast of Florida for Tue/Wed/Thur.

No comments: