Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful for Paradise






Home in PC
High of 75

My daughter Kimber, 21, arrived last night to spend 8 days with us. This is her first trip to Florida and I will try to make the most of it for her. We started out our day with Dad making us a ham/mushroom/cheese omelet, topped by Dad's homemade salsa. After a minor home repair to Kathy's bathtub faucet, Kimber and I set out for the 20 minute trip to Stump Pass Beach State Park. We spent a few hours watching the waves roll in while we each read novels. Kimber is reading the second in the series called Twilight and I am reading a biography called Papa Hemingway. It was an absolutely gorgeous day on the beach.

It's going to get cold tonight, 40's on the coast, 30's inland, but it will still reach the 70's in the afternoon. By Friday we'll be back to a high of 80 and a low of 68. Kimber and I are heading for the Keys on Sunday morning.

No comments: