Thursday, January 28, 2010

MORNING HAS BROKEN

Click on pictures for full screen











On the road, Grassy Key, Marathon, FL
high of 75, very nice
Morning broke for me at 5AM and it's now almost 11PM. I'm very tired from a long week of work but I wanted to share these photos I shot this morning while riding (as a passenger) to Key West. Everytime I see sunbeams shooting through the clouds like that, I think of souls being taken to heaven. The last shot is a new park in Key Largo, behind the new Monroe County Government Center.
Kathy is travelling with me this week, staying at the hotels as I go to work each day. Tonight for dinner we found our way to a new place: Key Colony Beach. It's a little incorporated town in the Keys, near Marathon. We will post more pictures as time allows. For now, good night.


No comments: