Tuesday, October 28, 2008

COOL RUNNINGS

Home in PC
Low of 50, high of 72

A cold front has moved into South Florida, resulting in lower temperatures for the next two days. I had to break out a jacket this morning but it was a nice change. By Thursday, we are supposed to be back to normal...lows in the upper 60's, highs in the upper 70's.

Dad and I installed a 30x60 foot dog run for his girls. It looks pretty good.
Yesterday, Dad installed some electrical outlets on the lanai for Kathy and I dug out and cut out a 20' horizontal tree stump that was in our side yard.

Workout update
I started week 2 of the Cool Runnings Couch to 5k running program. In week 2 I run for 90 seconds and walk for 2 minutes, for 20 minutes, plus a 5 minute warm up and 5 minute cool down walk. It's going good. My net weight loss is sitting at -22.5 pounds.

I fly out on Thursday night, bound for Phoenix, Vegas, back to Phoenix, returning to SOFL on Saturday, November 8.

Here's a joke someone sent me:
Obama meets St. Peter at the pearly gates and St. Peter asks him what great deed have you accomplished? Obama states: I was the first black man to be elected president of the USA. St. Peter responds: when did that happen? and Obama replys: ten minutes ago.

No comments: