Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Grove

On the road
Hampton Inn
Boyton Beach

I did the second day of the new workout today and it went well. I had some heel pain in my left foot but worked through it. I spent the day along Miami Beach, inspecting the crews working the resorts. It was very windy along the Atlantic beaches. We also drove through a really cool area called Coconut Grove. I was told the locals simply call it, "The Grove." It was very much like a little seaside village. It reminded me of the type of place you would expect to find near Conneticut or New England. The boats moored in Miami Beach are nothing short of amazing. I wish I would have taken pictures today but didn't have time.

Tomorrow I am scheduled to do inspections at two golf courses, one in Lake Worth and one in Palm Beach. After that, it's homeward bound. My dad should be there when I get home. He is spending the last night of his 8 day motor home journey, from Arizona, up near Gainesville.

No comments: