Tuesday, January 6, 2009

3 DAYS ON THE ISLANDS


Click any picture for full screen image






Click any picture for full screen image


Hampton Inn
Islamorada, Florida Keys
72 degrees at 9 PM

It's been a great three days in the Keys. I had productive days at work and Kathy had restfull days at the sea shore. Monday's run set another personal best for me, as I ran 6 miles on the Overseas Highway. I registered for the St. Pete Beach Classic online but instead of signing up for the 5K I signed up for the 10K. After sucessfully completing 6 miles yesterday, there's no reason I can't do 6.2 for my first organized event.

Tonight we had dinner in Key Largo at Snooks Bayside. There was great live music and a harbor full of boats. We had happy hour with our friend Iris and dinner together as the sun set over the Gulf.

Wednesday I will take Kathy home, do some office work and head right out across to the Atlantic for Thursday in Stuart and Friday in Fort Pierce.

No comments: