Sunday, May 25, 2008

Breakfast Club


click on the picture to enlarge

Home in Port Charlotte, 84 degrees, 41% humidity. Beautiful day.

We launched this morning at 9AM, est, and headed across Charlotte Harbor to Burnt Store Marina for brunch. The winds were much more boater friendly today. We travelled 39.1 miles. Our top speed was 31 and our average speed was 24. Our run time was just over 3 hours.

We returned at 1:00 PM, est with no bridge problems. We were joined by our neighbors, Rolando and Kathy, and a great time was had by all. Of course, we forgot to bring a camera.
On the other side of the North American continent, my brother Mike just finished a great weekend of fishing the Mexican Pacific waters and returning to his slip at San Diego's Shelter Island Marina. I told him he needs to start a blog too.

I just spent 2 hours cleaning the boat and I am exhausted. I'm gonna hit the shower and get a well deserved nap.

No comments: